Bullfinch Gas Point
Gas point (BBQ point) - Grey - ideal for supplying barbecues, cooking appliances, patio heaters and other appliances for LPG (propane and butane) from the unit’s existing supply. Complete with Plug in tail connector and fixing screws.
- complete with plug in tail connector and fixing screws
- good security - no connector, no flow
- easy to fit - requires 60mm cutter
- comes with angled inlet connector as shown
- Nett weight with connector - 515g
- Conforms to BS EN 331 and BS EN 1949 and made under a certified ISO9001 system
- Gas inlet is suitable for 8mm tube (nut and olive provided) (thread on nut is 1/4in BSP).
The Gas point comes complete with a Plug in tail connector for connecting onto the hose from the appliance. Inserting the tail connector and turning, locks it in place and allows the gas to flow. The Gas Point comes complete with fitting instructions. It should be installed by a competent Gas Safe (was CORGI) registered installer. It is also supplied with 4 fixing screws. You will need a 60mm cutter to create orifice. The metal pipe for the gas inlet needs to be 8mm.
Minimum Order 1
Box Quantity 25