If you own an AL-KO Secure Wheel Lock Kit but have changed caravans, you may find your AL-KO Secure will not fit the alloy wheel on your new caravan.If your lock is already registered with us, then all we will need is the new caravan details to update your registration details.
- Red, alloy specific insert only
- Update your Secure kit for your new caravan
- Replacement insert for your existing Secure Lock
- Keep your existing barrel lock, keys, locking bolt and socket
- Insurance discounts available
- Please note this does not include the rear plastic cover which is available separately.
- Alloy specific insert only
|Insert Number||Insert 44 - Swift Edge 14"|